Please read the below
I understand that by registering for RunEtics Pty Ltd coaching I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The coach will use his/her skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
- The coach will commit to your goals 100% and help in any way that he/she can.
- The coach will ensure that everything stated as part of the chosen package is supplied to the participant.
- I understand that I have a responsibility for ensuring my own fitness to participate in any training advised to me by RunEtics Pty Ltd, and will declare all medical details as required.
- I understand that RunEtics Pty Ltd coaching in no way guarantees that I will complete my desired event or achieve my desired time.
- RunEtics Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with the coaching advised or otherwise.
- I understand that I must to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inform RunEtics Pty Ltd of any conditions or changes to my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- I acknowledge that personal accident and personal items insurance is my sole responsibility.
- I understand that I must be 13 or above to participate in a RunEtics Pty Ltd coaching package with consent from a parent or guardian if under the age of 18.
Cancellation and Refunds
- RunEtics Pty Ltd reserves the right at any time to refuse coaching if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention to the coach. No refund will be offered in this eventuality.
- I understand that all paid monthly fees are non-refundable, even if I drop out of the event I am training for.
- All fees are payable in advance.
- All RunEtics Pty Ltd coaching packages are valid from the point of registration, until cancelled by the runner and/or coach.
- A minimum payment of at least one month must be made to the coach upon agreement of starting the package.
- The runner is responsible for cancelling any standing orders to the coach, and no refunds will be made to payments made.
- I understand that in the unlikely event that RunEtics Pty Ltd can no longer continue with the package, I have a right to request a full refund for any unfulfilled coaching.
- RunEtics Pty Ltd have the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, ensuring that you are fully informed. If you do not agree with the new terms and conditions, you have the right to cancel the agreement.